We have an amazing opportunity at our Willerby site for a Senior Estimator, working within a small team. This vacancy is full time, working Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm.
The role is to co-ordinate, produce and ensure efficient, accurate and timely estimates and deputise in the absence of the Group Commercial Manager.
Key Performance Tasks:
- To accurately produce estimates in an efficient and timely manner.
- To organise the workload for the estimating team in the absence of the Manager, identifying and addressing training and performance needs.
- Review the workload throughout the day to ensure efficiency of quotes produced taking into account customer priority lists.
- To work in accordance with Company operating and quality procedures at all times to ensure compliance with working practices & standards at all times.
- Support Account Management and Business Development in the production of estimates to win new business.
- Ensure consistency when creating competitive quotes.
- To carry out projects as instructed by the Manager or Directors, meeting project objectives and deadlines.
- Perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general requirements of the post and are appropriate with its level of responsibility in order to contribute to the success of the Company.
- To continually develop individually and train others in all aspects of the estimating process to assist in the development of the team.
Previous experience within similar working environment is essential as well as having an indepth knowledge of all the estimating processes. You should be a confident IT user and be flexible and adaptable to changing work priorities.
We can offer a great working environment, free parking, good reward package which includes Pension and good holiday entitlement (plus 8 BHs) and career development. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply on line with your CV and salary expectations.
imageData Group care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.