GREAT OPPORTUNITY AT OUR HOWDEN SITE
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Indigo Printer, working continental shifts at our Howden site. You would be working the following shifts:
- Shift 1 Mon – Wed 6pm – 6am (34.5hrs ex Breaks)
- Shift 2 Wed – Fri 6am – 6pm (34.5hrs ex Breaks)
- Shift 3 Mon – Tue 6am – 6pm and Thursday – Friday 6pm – 6am (46hrs ex Breaks)
To carry out all tasks associated with the operation of press equipment to ensure that production output continually meets the levels required within the agreed timescales and that specified quality and security standards are met.
Key Performance Tasks:
- Ability to operate print presses in the most efficient and cost effective manner, in order to maximise production output and minimise wastage of materials.
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out to standard and on schedule for your allocated machine.
- Ensure the print room and your allocated machine are kept clean and tidy by carrying out daily inspections at the start and end of every shift.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately so that a true record of work produced is available at all times.
- Perform other duties that reasonably correspond to the general requirements of the post and are appropriate to its level of responsibility in order to contribute to the overall success of the business.
The successful candidate will have significant indepth experience of the production process and presses, good IT skills, ability to understand written work instructions and translate these into correct machine settings. You will be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing work priorities and be able to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
imageData Group care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities.After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.