Fantastic opportunity at our Willerby site for a Sales & Marketing Manager, working full time Monday to Friday. The role will encompass travel to our other sites and to see customers/suppliers.
You will be responsible for maintaining existing client accounts and generating additional business from these accounts, as well as gaining new work in order to grow the Company.
You will also promote iDG through all social media activities, attend networking events and direct marketing and PR campaigns.
The role includes (but not limited to):
* Producing and implementing collateral and campaign material to support marketing and business development strategy and plans.
* The creation and follow up of sales campaign collateral and the management and completion of credentials, pitch and tender documentation.
* Participate fully in all sales activities including researching, telesales, promotions, networking, in order to source and win new business.
* Researching and writing content for a wide range of materials and platforms including case studies, award entries, PR and social media.
* Co-ordination and management of company events and exhibitions, manging the Company website, Facebook, LinkedIn etc
The successful candidate will be commercially focused, with demonstrative experience of new business success and have substantial experience of researching and developing marketing opportunities. You will be tenacious, adaptable, and a highly organised self-starter.
You should be data savvy, with a keen eye for maximising sales and ROI, with a friendly and engaging personality. Educated to degree standard or equivalent in Marketing, Business or related field would be essential for this role.
We can offer a great reward package, including 23 days holiday plus 8 BHs, Pension scheme and free parking at our sites. If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply on line.
iDG care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.