UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT AT OUR HOWDEN SITE
We now have a vacancy for a General Labourer working the following:
- 2-10pm (Monday to Friday)
This is a hands on role where you will be expected to maintain standards of cleanliness and tidiness of the whole site, using the Fork Lift to empty the waste bins and comply with all health and safety legislation. This is a generalist labourer role, so there will be other labouring jobs to do on site.
We are looking for someone who:
- has the ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- has a flexible and adaptable approach to work and hours
- has a willingness to develop new skills
- is helpful and co-operative
- ensures that health and safety is paramount within working environment
- has a Fork Lift licence (or is willing to train)
We can offer a good working environment, good salary package (with pension scheme and holidays) and free parking on site. If this sounds like the right role for you, then please apply online.
imageData Group care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of any suitable opportunities. Your information will only be seen by the HR team and the Hiring Manager. After this period, your information will be confidentially destroyed.