Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our team at Willerby, working full time Monday to Friday. The role will include: Being responsible for generating new business and your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Working towards individual and Company sales targets
- Participate fully in all sales activities including researching, telesales, promotions, networking, in order to source and win new business for the Company
- Promote, sell and secure orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach – assisting customers in selecting the best product for their needs
- Creating awareness of and develop Company brand and products
- Actively sell and promote the image and services of iDG both in print and verbally
- Skills & Experience
- Commercially focused with demonstrated experience of new business success and of working closely with sales team to contribute to business objectives and targets.
- Adaptable and tenacious to be able to quickly switch attention from one subject matter to another whilst spotting direct sales opportunities.
- A highly organised self-starter with excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership of tasks from concept to completion.
- Friendly and outgoing, able to forge and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Must have previous sales experience and be able to manage own diary/workload
- Must hold a full UK Drivers Licence
We can offer a great working environment and a good reward package, which includes Pension scheme, free parking and good holiday entitlement. If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply on line.
iDG care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.